Saturday, June 19, 2010

"CURING DEPRESSION"

FIFTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST


JUNE 27, 2010


“CURING DEPRESSION”


“Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God-- soon I'll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He's my God.”


PSALM 42:11
(The Message)



“WHEN YOU ARE SINKING - REACH OUT”


Welcome to the faith communities of
St Paul United Methodist Church of Bridgeport and
Union United Methodist Church of Centre Square
New Jersey



Reverend G. Mel Dunn - Pastor
Pianist/Organist (Union) - Carolyn Baker
Pianist (St. Paul’s) - Michael Crinite

QUESTION TO PONDER??

How Many "Depressed People can you name from your
Study of Scripture???

DID YOU NAME THIS ONE -

And He said to them, "My soul is deeply grieved to the point of death; remain here and keep watch."
And He went a little beyond them, and fell to the ground and began to pray that if it were possible, the hour might pass Him by.






No comments:

Post a Comment