Thursday, October 21, 2010

FINISHING WELL - SUNDAY OCTOBER 24TH

ARE YOU RUNNING A RACE??
ARE YOU WINNING??
ARE YOU ABLE TO FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED??

 
COME AND JOIN ME ON SUNDAY AND LET'S TALK ABOUT THE RACE WE ARE IN -
THE FIGHT WE NEED TO WIN!!!!
Pastor Mel

"As for me, I am already being poured out as a libation, and the time of my departure has come. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
II Timothy 4:6-7

TWENTY-SECOND SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST’
October 24, 2010

"FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AND
FINISH THE RACE"

 
"IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW YOU START OR HOW OFTEN YOU STUMBLE - IT ONLY MATTERS
"HOW WELL YOU FINISH!!!"

Welcome to the faith communities of
St Paul United Methodist Church of Bridgeport and
Union United Methodist Church of Centre Square
New Jersey





No comments:

Post a Comment